Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Years Resolutions for 2015....

The Bangkok Partiers New Year’s Resolutions for 2015….

1.      Lose the 30 lbs. I gained after I got back from my last trip to Bangkok and before my next trip in September.
2.      Pursue more Thai Penthouse type models and fewer bar girls.
3.      Go for more long times and fewer short times.
4.      Bar fine 2 pole dancers.
5.      Bar fine twins, sisters or at least kissing cousins.
6.      Initiate at least one bar girl orgy and throw in a ladyboy to make it a gangbang.
7.      Give out 1,000 bar girl toys to the dancers in Bangkok and Pattaya.
8.      Come up with some new and creative ways to expand my erotic entertainment with Thai girls short of hiring a couple of super hardcore freelancers and renting out a farmers donkey.


What are your New Year’s resolutions?


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: