Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Bar Mongers Christmas Carol…

Written by the Bangkok Partier – Alexander Diamond…

Being the creative literary type I am I decided the Bangkok Partier should write a little Christmas song for any bar mongers lucky enough to find their selves partying in the bars of Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket this Christmas.

---------------------------------------------------------

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
And many happy endings in a bar girls mouth.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
I wanna wish you a blow job for Christmas.
And many happy endings in a bar girls mouth…



Ok, so it’s not exactly a classic like White Christmas or Silent Night but it’ll do if you find yourself in Thailand on Christmas Eve!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: