Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sex – More Psychological Than Physical…

According to a new survey of 960 men by the Journal of Sexual Medicine great sex has more to do with your psychological state than physical one. According to the survey some men have trouble focusing on the moment during sex due to stress, overactive minds or just being able to relax. The survey suggests men try yoga to calm your mind so that when it comes times for sex you’ll be able to focus your attention better. They also say that you should always look your partner in the eye as much as possible during sex because that will stop your daydreaming and take you into the moment. Hmmmmmm….


Commentary: I don’t know about these tips. It’s damn hard to look a girl in the eye when you’re in the doggie position riding hard and fast. As for being able to focus I focus on the clock that I place by the beds headboard. Time is ticking and you’ve only got so many minutes you know…..I find having a clock available helps keep me very focused on the short time fun and it helps me pace it out for the 2 hour marathon event versus the 10 minute sprint. But that’s just me. I’m sure the researchers at the Journal of Sexual Medicine would disagree. Lol..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: