Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Bangkok & Pattaya Entertainment Formula:

Months in advance I’ll make a list of every gogo bar, beer bar, disco, massage shop and gentlemen’s club that I want to visit when in Bangkok and Pattaya. Then I make a list of the number of girls I’m most likely to take back to my hotel on any given night from the list of bars, clubs and shops. Then I calculate how much Baht I’ll need for food, drinks, bar fines, tips and taxi’s.  Next I calculate how much Baht I’m most likely to have saved up for entertainment expenses and then I can figure out exactly how many days that I can afford to party like a rock star.


It’s a formula that even a NASA rocket scientist could be proud of…. Lol..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: