Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Daily Horoscope for meeting girls in GoGo Bars & Discos…

The best pick-up line that was ever said to me in a Bangkok after-hours club was by an attractive, stylishly dressed Thai girl after I said hello to her. She was standing next to the dance floor with her friends at the time. Her response? “I need a bed to sleep in tonight!” Hmmmmmmm……. That’s direct and to the point and no translation was needed but I passed on the invitation. Why? It was only 1am and I was in the mood to actually dance on the disco floor not between the sheets! However, had she said that to me at 4am then I might have stopped to consider it…. Timing is everything….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: