Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Go Boldly Where Other Brave or Foolhardy Men Have Gone Before...

Every time I have to walk down some narrow, pitch black alley in Bangkok to get to an off the map, secret or invitation only secret bar or club I can’t help but hesitate for a moment. Why? Because scary images come to mind of an unfriendly and deadly poisonous king cobra that would be really pissed if I stepped on its tail in the dark, a large and hungry python waiting for its next meal, rats the size of cats or perhaps just some drugged up thug with a rusty knife waiting to cut the kidneys out of a tourist and sell them to the local hospital. 

I admit these thoughts scare the hell out of me each time. But then I snap out of this trance and remind myself that this isn’t Disneyland it’s Fantasyland. It’s time to man up and grab my balls and venture into the unknown like the Starship Enterprise and go boldly where other brave or foolhardy men have gone before. That’s just how it is in Bangkok after hours….



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: