Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dave the Rave is headed to the bars of Patpong...

Here is big news from Bangkok: Almost any guy that has gone to Bangkok more than once and visited Nana Plaza has met or heard of the famous Dave the Rave. He has managed a variety of different Thai gogo bars in Nana Plaza over the years including Angelwitch and most recently Spellbound. According to recent posts from Dave he is headed to Patpong to work his magic there.

For sure this is an end of an era at Nana Plaza. I always enjoyed sopping by and talking with Dave about the bars, girls and Nana Plaza news. I can also say I got the inspiration for my own website www.BangkokAfterHours.com and my daily Bangkok blog BangkokAfterHours.blogspot.com from reading Dave the Rave’s blog about bar happenings at Nana Plaza and Patpong.

I for one wish Dave best wishes for his new adventures in Patpong and do be sure to stop by when in Bangkok and buy him a beer! He’s been living the life many of us can only dream of by being surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of pretty Thai gogo dancers and showgirls over the years!


Party on in Patpong Dave! I’ll stop by and see you in September!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: