Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Bangkok & Pattaya Condom Dilemma…..

One of the hardest things I have to consider when I’m planning to go to Bangkok and Pattaya is the number of condoms to bring with me. I like to make sure that I’ve got plenty of good quality condoms and a size that fits. When I’m using Levitra as that extra boost it’s not unusual for me to go through 2 to 4 condoms with a bar girl over the course of an hour or two. I’m going to be in Thailand for 3 weeks later this summer so I’m estimating 125 condoms should work out just fine between bar fines, late night disco girls and the occasional afternoon massage…..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: