Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Quest for a Better Suitcase Lock….

God only knows how many different kinds of suitcase locks I’ve bought over the past 5 years. Some have jammed and others have literally fallen apart in my hand. I like the cable locks but the ones I bought a couple of months ago are tricky to open and if you’re not careful you can accidentally reset the combination and then you can’t open the lock. 

So last week I ordered some new cable locks. The manufacturer is Tarriss and I really like these new locks. It’s easy to set the combination by using a pen to push a button on the bottom of the lock and it’s easy to open with a push button on top once you set the lock to your combination. I highly recommend these locks guys. It cost me $20 dollars for two of them.




 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: