Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Luggage Strap Pet Peeve….

I have a pet peeve about luggage straps. No matter how tight you pull them by the time your luggage gets to Bangkok the damn strap is loose. I decided it was time to fix that problem once and for all. What did I do? I attached a piece of heavy duty Velcro to my suitcase in several locations and then pulled the luggage strap tight. Once I had it in the right spot I attached the other piece of Velcro tape to the luggage strap s that it would match up on the pieces I glued to the suitcase and I do mean glue. I placed a couple of drops of super glue on the Velcro adhesive to make sure it stayed stuck to the suitcase!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: