Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How I Keep My Flag Pole Raised Partying All Night....

I often get asked about what supplements I take when I party in Thailand. Besides the Levitra tablets I also take:

1: A daily multi-vitamin.
2: Zinc 50mg capsules (up to 3 times a day with meals).
3: L-Carnitine  500mg capsules once a day.
4: Maca Extract 525mg capsules once a day. (The Inca’s used it 500 years ago for better sex).
5: Two eggs for the protein for breakfast every morning.
6: A handful of walnuts each evening.
7: And 1 to 2 M150 energy drinks each night to keep me going to 6:00am.


Note: I always pick vegetarian capsules as I believe they absorb faster and better than tablets. 


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: