Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

What's Up & Sapphire Club - Recommended GoGo’s in Pattaya..

I forgot to mention these two gogo’s with my hits and misses in regard to best gogo bars in Pattaya. Both of these are hits but it will cost you a premium.

What’s Up is stocked to the rafters with beautiful dancers with perfect makeup and stylish hair. The bar fine will cost you 1,500 Baht and the tip will be at the high end of the scale. In other words plan on having a total of 6,000 to 7,000 Baht in your budget. But I will say the girls are top notch. I didn’t spend much time in What’s Up only because each time I stopped in it was packed asses to elbows with customers and girls. It was pretty much standing room only at 11pm. My advice? Get there early. Especially if you want a seat near where a very talented pole dancer does her thing.


Sapphire Club is another club to note that’s full of above average girls. Some are dancers that will go out with you and others are coyotes that don’t. Beats me which were which. The only reason I didn’t spend any quality time in Sapphire was it was also packed with customers each night I stopped by. Like What’s Up plan to get to Sapphire early if you want a good seat to enjoy the dancers. 


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: