Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

55,000 Frequent Flier Miles.. Time to Redeem?

According to my latest Korean Air sky miles statement I’ve racked up over 55,000 sky miles with Korean Air now. That gives me Morning Calm Status and access to Korean Air's exclusive Prestige Class lounge (up to 4 times during a 2-year membership period). But more importantly it also gives me enough miles to cash in on an economy seat on Korean Air with the catch being it can’t have more than one stop over. I can live with that. 

The other option is to redeem the miles and upgrade my next flight from economy to Prestige Class.  Hmmmm….  Got to think about this. Maybe use the economy seat to fly to Asia and then get a multi country air pass to fly to several countries from Asia.  For example I could visit Manila, Jakarta, Phnom Penh, Tokyo, Beijing and Hong Kong for $1,259. Not a bad deal.




 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: