Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

FREE Sample Chapter - Bangkok After Hours III - Bondage Cuffs & Cucumbers.

A FREE sample chapter from Bangkok After Hours III. The complete ebook is available for download from Amazon. Read it today!


I was planning to hit the all night discos but after watching the 2 Spanky’s showgirls deep throat the cucumber I said fuck it and wanted to get laid. I grabbed a taxi back to Soi Cowboy. I asked the mamasan in Crazy House about the showgirl that did the hot candle wax show but she was already gone. I then walked over to Suzie Wong and talked to a dancer there but she seemed cool to the idea of short time fun and I wanted a fun girl. Next on my list was Long Gun. It was 2:20 a.m. and time was running out. I asked the mamasan about the pole dancer that I had seen earlier but was told that she was gone too. Damn! Then I spotted a dancer that I recognized from last year. It was obvious this girl works out. Rock hard and flat stomach muscles. I love that. I walked over to talk with her. She said her name was Dee. I then grabbed Dee’s arm and asked her if she wanted to go long time for 3,000 Baht and she said yes. First night success!


By 3:00 a.m. the Long Gun dancer and I are back at the hotel. I took some photos of her and then it was fun time. After the dancer stripped I gave her a feather boa to dance in for me before having her move to the bed. But my bigger surprises waited there for her where I had already placed wrist and ankle bondage cuffs on the headboard waiting to place her in. Next I grabbed one of the large cucumbers that I had placed next to the bed while the dancer had been showering. I rolled a lubricated condom over one end of the cucumber and then inserted it into the dancer’s pussy. To my surprise the showgirl was able to take almost all of the cucumber except for about 1 inch! Think about that the next time you have cucumbers on your salad!

Next I took the dancers one hand out of the bondage cuff and had her place it on the cucumber while I watched her dildo herself with it!  That was hot! I asked Dee if she had ever done bondage and fucked a cucumber before and she told me “no” that it was her first time!

I told Dee that I wanted to finish off inside her mouth and she got all wide eyed and told me that she had never let anyone cum in her mouth before. Really? Well somebody has to be first baby. I it might as well be me. After some prolonged begging on my part Dee finally agreed to a cum in the mouth finish. It took several minutes of yanking my crank but I finally filled her mouth until it was overflowing with cream and her eyes got big as dinner plates. I had to laugh and let her up as she went running for the sink to spit out my cum and to rinse out her mouth with mouthwash.
This was a real fun girl and Dee gave me one of the best fucking blow jobs ever. She sucked my balls, licked the shaft of my cock and sucked it as far as she could go. When we finished it was 4:40 a.m. She had just gotten a text message from friends wanting to know if she wanted to meet them at the Penny Black disco in Soi Cowboy. I asked her what time did they close and she said they often go to 8 a.m.! Good enough. We got dressed and headed back to Soi Cowboy.

The music was hiphop and the crowd in the club was about 99% Thai.  We quickly met up with her friends and several girls recognized me but I couldn't remember which bar I had seen them in that night!  One drunk farang nearly knocked himself out by walking into a mirror. Then he sat down and starting grabbing on some girls who were getting pissed. It was now 6:00 a.m. so I figured it was a good time to head to the Love Scene restaurant to eat before the drunk farang had a beer bottle bashed over his head. In Love Scene, Dee recognized 2 more girls from Long Gun. The other girls were so drunk that when they left they had mistakenly paid the bill for me and the dancer that I was with! I finished eating my Pad Thai and when we went outside it was already light. 

We made a quick stop at the 7-Eleven for something sweet to eat and then it was back to the hotel to fuck some more. We showered again and I couldn't help but go for round two. It was 8 a.m. by the time I had run out of energy. I had spent 24 hours flying to Bangkok and hadn't even had 1 hour of sleep since arriving 23 hours earlier! At this point we showered again and I do love those interactive showers and then we hit the bed to sleep. Dee and I were both out like lights and the next time I woke up and looked at the clock it read 3:20 p.m.! Fuck! I had slept all day!!! Twenty minutes later the front desk staff is calling saying that the maids want to clean the room. I said give me 30 minutes and hung up. I told the Long Gun dancer that she had to wake up. We got dressed and then I walked Dee up to the Long Gun bar in Soi Cowboy. She told me that she stays in a room above the bar. After a quick kiss goodbye I was on my way to find something to eat.


No comments: