Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Lost Boy from Pattayaland... Living the Dream...

Lost Boy from Pattayaland…


There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the mamasan on Soi 15…
And even sometimes she would go away, too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
She came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me she wanted to talk for awhile
She said, "Soi 6 Bar Girl — that's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Pattayaland
Usually hanging out with clueless tourists
And when we're bored we play on Walking Street
Always on the run from Pattaya Beach pickpockets
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality & snatched gold necklaces."

Pattayaland is home to lost bar mongers like me
And lost boys like me never get it for free

She sprinkled my drink in sleeping dust and told me to believe
Believe in her and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny while I clean out your room safe…
As we soared above the town I realized too late my drink was spiked
Soon enough we reached Pattayaland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Pattayaland
Usually hanging out with clueless tourists
And when we're bored we play on Walking Street
Always on the run from Pattaya Beach pickpockets
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality and snatched gold necklaces."

Pattayaland is home to bar mongers like me
And lost boys like me never get it for free…

Bar girls, mamasans, ladyboys…
Even the Pattaya Beach pickpockets —
You are my perfect story book
Pattayaland, I love you so,
You are my home sweet home away from home…
Forever a lost boy seeking short time fun and games…

And for always I will say...

I am a lost boy having lived my dream in Pattayaland…



 #BangkokAfterHours

No comments: