Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Chinese Tourist has 200,000 Baht Gold Necklace Snatched in Pattaya

Pattaya One News reports that a Chinese tourist was welcomes on his first night in Pattaya by having his 200,000 baht gold necklace snatched from his neck by motorbike thieves on Pattaya 2nd Rd.

Commentary: Me Chinese! Me wear expensive gold to show off to poor people! Me wear expensive gold with tee-shirt and flip flops! Me so cool! Me not worry about thieves! Me know kung fu! Nobody bothers me! Me brave Chinese tourist! Go ahead motorbike thieves! I dare you to rob me by wearing my 200,000 Baht gold necklace my first night in Pattaya!


Me motorbike thief. Me make your day China man! Now me wear 200,000 Baht gold necklace! Me sell for big baht. Me have big party. Me get big drunk. Me get lots of girls from karaoke bar. Me pay for new buffalo for parents. Me so lucky because rich China man so stupid….. Lol….


No comments: