Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, October 24, 2016

A Truly Brilliant & Talented Stripper….

I was at a different strip bar last night checking it out for a dancer I know that wants to change bars or at least work 2 bars to se if she can increase her tips. So I found the dancer I saw a few nights ago. The girl that can lock both ankles behind her neck on stage and I started talking with her. I eventually told her I was really just there to get info for my friend and she was totally cool about it which let’s face it not all dancers want to share info that the new girl can use to compete for the same tips.

But this girl was truly brilliant. After taking up a bit of her time I offered to buy her a drink (lady drinks are $15 dollars here in the USA) but what she did next was brilliant. She said I’d rather just have the cash that you’d spend on the drink! I pulled out $15 dollars and handed it over to her and she was very happy. This is the kind of bar that charges guys a $10 cover charge to get in so the bar didn’t really lose too much on the transaction. But I told her: “Honey that was the most brilliant thing you could do and I’ve been to a lot of strip bars and you are the first girl I’ve met to be that bold! I’m impressed!”


So I talked to her some more and found out sure enough as I suspected she was a university student. She only has 4 more classes to complete until she finishes up her Bachelor’s degree and then she will go for her Master’s degree. Her major? Psychology! Lol…. I love a pretty girl with flexibility but combine that with high intelligence and you have one hell of an attractive package!

No comments: