Sunday, October 9, 2016
Naked French Tourist Found Dead in Phuket Hotel Room...
Pattaya One News reports that Police in Phuket are waiting for doctors to confirm the cause of death of a 27-year-old French tourist who was found collapsed in his hotel room in Patong yesterday morning (Oct 8th). “At this stage we suspect them man died from food poisoning or a severe allergic reaction,” said Lt Sirinath Cheuchutakulthong of the Patong Police.
The man, who checked in to the hotel on Thursday, was found naked, collapsed against a set of drawers in the room’s hallway, she explained.
Commentary: Found naked and they suspect he died of food poisoning? More likely he had been popping too many little blue pills to give him a sexual boost with bar girls!