Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Seduction Disco in Phuket is Toast..

The Phuket Gazette reports that the cause of a fire at ‘Seduction’ discotheque on Soi Bangla, Phuket’s infamous party street, is believed to be an electrical malfunction in a ceiling fan. The fire started at about 7:45pm last Saturday January 28th. Six firetrucks arrived at the scene, with firefighters working for at least two hours to calm the flames that took over and extensively damaged the second and third floor of the four-storey building. Luckily, firefighters were able to control the blaze from spreading to the fourth floor. An employee named Prakarn Suwee was treated for smoke inhalation, but all guests and staff members were safely evacuated and no other injuries were reported. 

Commentary: It’s a miracle that for once no one was killed in a Thai disco fire!

No comments: