Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Angeles City, Philippines After Hours

I ordered my paperback version of my Amazon Kindle ebook “Angeles City, Philippines After Hours” last week to see how it would turn out and it arrived in the mail today. I do have to say that I’m very pleased with the results! Thanks Amazon! For all you other guys out there that always wanted to write a book about your traveling adventures, Amazon is the way to go as they will print paperback versions on demand! Maybe I’ll end up printing up a dozen to take with me to Angeles City in October and have a book signing in one of the Fields Avenue bars… Hmmmmm….





Alex…

No comments: