Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bangkok After Hours Blog - 10 Year Anniversary!

Dear Readers:
2017 marks the 10 year anniversary of my Bangkok After Hours blog! Damn, that's a lot of posting. I originally got the idea for my blog from reading posts from the infamous Dave the Rave and Stickman posts and a couple of others back in the day. Although a lot of the online info then was geared towards expats I set up my blog to provide info to the average guy that might be planning his first trip to Bangkok. From there I created the Bangkok After Hours gogo bar, disco and massage shop map. Over the years, I expanded my posts to include Pattaya and Phuket. Although with Facebook it's a bit of duplication of my efforts but on my blog I can more easily plug my Bangkok After Hours ebooks without the Facebook geeks bitching. Lol…
Today I continue to update the blog pretty much daily reporting on gogo bar special events and parties along with the current tourist to get robbed, drugged or beaten to a drunken pulp along with some creative commentary at times. I cover the good and the bad so that any traveler can make some hopefully smarter decisions partying in Bangkok and Pattaya After Hours.

The Bangkok Partier...

No comments: