Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Facebook Friends of Alex - Ruby Club Soi 6 Party Results..

A great big thanks to Mark, Ben and LLiyan (a first time visitor to Pattaya) for turning out at the Facebook Friends of Alex – Bangkok After Hours “Meet & Greet” party at Ruby Club on Soi 6 in Pattaya last night! From what I have heard the place was rocking and packed. Darren the new manager from the UK was happy to see a lot of new faces that he hasn’t seen before. 

Kudo’s to Ruby Club for hosting the event and providing free pizza! Now what I haven’t told anyone until now is that I also posted the party details on a couple of the Pattaya Facebook Forums a few days ago that have as many as 20,000 members. As such I have no doubt that a few anonymous Pattaya expats that aren’t actually friends on my Facebook page showed up anyway for some cold beer, hot bargirls and free pizza.  How’s that for marketing? But it’s all good.

However, I am actually surprised that I managed to pull this off so again thanks to you guys and the next time I’m in Pattaya somebody better treat me to a draft beer! Lol…
By the way there was no catch to the party and I didn’t take any payments to choose Ruby Club or charge advertising to promote them. It was just a preference from a couple of guys that like the place.

And since this worked out well the first time you know damn well that Alex is going to do it twice. Right? The next party is already being planned for Thursday April 20th at 8:00pm, the day after Songkran which means all the hottest girls will be back to work. Place: Gspot GoGo on Walking Street. How’s that for convenience? More details will follow later. Also thanks to LLiyan for sharing some photo’s from last nights party. I’ve also heard that Ben has some pics and maybe even some video too and I’ll share it when I get it.


This is just how Alex rolls in Bangkok & Pattaya After Hours…. Even when I’m half a world away… Lol…


No comments: