Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

When Bar Toys for Bar Girls Go Bad…

I had barfined a sexy and relatively new Thai bargirl from a Soi 6 bar in Pattaya to hang with me all night once.  When we got back to my room in Secrets on Soi 14 I went over to the closet and pulled out a sexy thong for her to model for me. Well things went to hell in hand-basket soon enough when I forget to shut the closet door. The bargirl who had now undressed and was now wrapped in only a towel walked over and saw dozens of sexy thongs, gstrings and assorted other bargirl toys on the closet shelves and proceeded to have a meltdown as she turned to look at me and screamed: 

“You butterfly! Me go home!” 

Oh, shit! It took me a good 30 minutes to calm her back down but in the end she still stayed all night…
That’s Pattaya After Hours…

Alex…

No comments: