Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Excerpt from Bangkok After Hours III – Songkran Partying - Chapter 181: Twilight Zone.. Or Hell?

My plan had been to get 2 hours of sleep and wake up at 4 a.m. to hit the after-hours disco’s but when I opened my eyes I knew immediately that something was wrong. Very wrong! Then I looked out the window. It was day light! WTF? The time on my watch read 12:10 p.m. What the fuck! Apparently, my body had totally crashed from the lack of sleep and all night partying. No amounts of energy drinks were going to change that. I was pissed that I missed partying in the discos but there wasn’t anything I could do about it now.

I decided I might as well get dressed and head to the KFC on Pattaya Beach road to get some real chicken for lunch versus that nasty over fried street food. But when I walked outside things got weird. Walking Street was a ghost town. What the hell? At lunch time? I walked up to the KFC and noticed the shopping center itself was closed but the KFC was open but there were no customers in line. I was really confused. It was 12:20 p.m. now. Was the shopping center closed for Songkran? Had everyone in Pattaya partied all night? Had I overdosed on Kamagra and Levitra? Had the double dosing of the energy drinks flat lined me in my sleep? Then things got even weirder! I looked at my watch again and it said the day was Saturday! Wait! It’s supposed to be Friday! When I went out to party last night it was Thursday! Oh, my God! What the fuck happened to me? Had I totally zoned out for 24 hours? Had I been drugged? Was I trapped in the twilight zone or had I been sent directly to hell for my evil butterfly bar mongering ways? Once again that old Eagles song “Hotel California” with its lyrics “You can check in anytime you want but you can never leave” came to mind. I was starting to sweat….

I asked the cashier at the KFC “what day is it?” She looked at me like I was crazy and said that it was Friday. I then asked her “what time is it?” Her answer really blew my mind. The cashier said he time was 7:36 a.m.! What the fuck? My watch said it was after 12 p.m. and that it was Saturday! The cashier was telling me it’s still Friday morning! I was certain that I had been sent to hell now! How the fuck did my watch get a day ahead and the time get out of alignment by 5 hours? I was totally confused and I was totally freaked out but thought that there must be a logical explanation but damn if I could figure out what it was.

Since it was still morning and not lunch time I walked out and up to McDonalds to buy an Egg McMuffin breakfast sandwich and orange juice. After eating I decided to walk down to the JP bar on Walking Street to see what was happening. There were plenty of guy’s still drinking and shooting pool. However, the only freelancers were ladyboys, African or just plain ugly girls that would take a whole bottle of whisky and a blindfold before you’d want to fuck any of them. I quickly turned around and headed to Pattaya Second Road to find a motorbike taxi. Little did I know that my time stuck in the twilight zone wasn’t over. No. Not at all. If anything, it was just beginning that morning.



No comments: