Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Excerpt from Chapter 15: Bangkok After Hours III - Songkran Partying…

One night I made my way to Long Gun bar in Soi Cowboy in Bangkok to see the sexy shows there. I was just in time to watch a smoking hot pole dancer do her thing. When it came time for the ping pong ball show I told the mamasan that I’d offer the showgirl a 100 Baht tip to use a clear rubber ball with a small glow stick inserted into the middle that I had with me instead of the ping pong ball. The mamasan picked up the ball and looked at me like I was fucking nuts but I convinced her to talk to the showgirl. The showgirl picked up the ball and bounced the rubber ball on the stage and then agreed to use it. When the show started, the showgirl inserted the glow ball but when she popped it out from between her thighs the damn rubber ball shot out like a ballistic missile and hit the beer glass at her feet on the stage so hard that that I thought that it was going to shatter! I just winced and shrugged my shoulders as the mamasan stared at me with a; “What the fuck kind of perverted bar monger are you?” look on her face.



No comments: