Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Excerpt from Chapter 37 of Bangkok After Hours III – Songkran Partying: Bar Fined the Star of the Bar..

It didn’t take me long to spot the star of the bar pole dancer in a 2nd floor Nana Plaza gogo that I had chatted with my first night in Bangkok. At that time, she told me how she had a foreign boyfriend now and wasn’t going with customers anymore and had said no to a bar fine that first night. I thought at that time that I’d try again a few days later and it looked like tonight was going to be the night. I asked the server girl to ask the showgirl over so that I could buy her a drink. The star of the bar soon came over and sat down. After buying a couple of tequilas for the dancer my watch read 1:30 a.m.  The pressure was on as the bar would be closing soon. 

It wasn’t long before she had to dance again but afterwards she walked back over to me in the nude. I could tell that the star of the bar was now getting drunk and was having trouble walking straight. I figured my odds of getting her to agree to a bar fine despite the fact that she had a boyfriend that was sending her baht each month not to dance was much better now. I told her how much that I wanted to bar fine her and again she told me about the farang boyfriend and how she had told him that she had stopped dancing in a bar and going with customers. Damn! But then to my surprise she tells me that she will let me bar fine her and go back to my hotel with me. Why???
The answer is in the rest of chapter 37 of Bangkok After Hours III – Songkran Partying….



No comments: