Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Excerpt from Chapter 71: Bangkok After Hours III – Songkran Partying - BarGirl Gets The Wood.. Batter Up!

It was getting late and I was running out of energy so I decided it was time to use my ultimate sex toy with the Soi Cowboy dancer that I had barfined. What was that you ask? A banana? A cucumber? No and no! I reached over and picked up a mini wooden baseball bat that I had placed by the headboard of the bed. Then I opened up a lubricated condom and rolled it over the thick end of the bat. Now you should have seen the look on the Soi Cowboy dancers face! Her eyes opened as wide as dinner plates as she realized what I was about to do to her with that baseball bat! I reassured the showgirl that I would take it slow and easy and to relax. I applied some KY to the condom for some extra lubrication and then it was “Batter Up!” you might say.

I slowly worked the business end of the baseball bat into her and then I grabbed the other end of the bat and started using it as a giant 2-foot-long dildo as I put it to her hard and fast! Talk about giving her the wood! After I had screwed the showgirl with the baseball bat I decided that the Levitra that I had taken still had enough power left to get me to get hard again at least one more time. It was 6:20 a.m. when I had finally finished with my Soi Cowboy entertainment for the night…




No comments: