Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Phuket firefighters douse Patong massage parlour blaze

Thai Visa News reports that six fire trucks were called to contain a fire that broke out at a massage parlour along the Patong beach road this morning (April 19). No injuries were reported from the blaze. Officers at the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM) Patong office responded to a call at about 8am reporting that a fire had broken out at Refresh Massage on Thaweewong Rd. Smoke was billowing from the building when firefighters arrived. Rescue teams entered the building, but found no persons trapped inside. Firefighters took one hour to bring the situation under control.

Commentary:
Customer: Baby, you’re making me so hot….
Massage girl: Where there’s smoke there’s fire!
Customer: Oh, baby go for it. Light my fire!
Massage girl: No! I mean the building is on fire!!!!
Customer: Oh, baby I’ll put out your flames with my hose!
Massage girl: No! The building really is on fire asshole!
Customer: So do I get my 1,000 Baht back because having my ass hairs burned as I run out of the building wasn’t the happy ending that I had in mind!
Massage girl: No refunds! All sales final!

No comments: