Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Amateur Tryout Night at the Local Strip Club...

Last night was Wednesday night and I love Wednesday nights at my local strip club. Why? Because it’s amateur tryout night! Usually at least 3 girls show up to strut their stuff in order to try to get a job as a dancer. Typically, there are 3 types of girls that show up.

1. You have the really flabby, chubby girl who must have a broken mirror at home because she has no business being almost naked up on a stage and I would tip her to get off and get dressed.

2. You have a hardcore girl that has danced other clubs before and might have been released from prison recently and needs a job that doesn’t care about doing background checks.

3. You have the new girl, almost always a university student that has never danced before and realizes that she’s not going to be able to pay her way through college working in the local McDonalds.

The 3rd girl is the one that I’m always scouting out for. I make it my mission to greet her, offer my encouragement not to be nervous and to tell her how pretty she is and that the guys will love her up on the stage. I even give her a free gstring from my supply in my cargo pants pocket and then I tell her that if she gets hired to be sure to visit my store for any hot stripper dresses that she might need.


Basically, I see myself in the role as a “first time virgin stripper mentor” of sorts. It’s a tough and grueling job to do at midnight on Wednesdays once a week but hey somebody has to step up to the plate and do it! It might as well be me. Right? Lol…

No comments: