Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My ebook survey says: Thailand versus the Philippines….


I don’t make much in the way of royalties from my all my after hours ebooks but I do see some interesting trends in terms of guys interest in different travel locations. For example, the interest and purchases of my Angeles City After Hours ebook is running 3 times as high as the interest in any of my Bangkok or Pattaya After Hours ebooks. Even more interesting? Japanese readers download twice as many of my ebooks than readers from the USA my primary market. This is surprising since I don’t translate my ebooks into Japanese! Here’s how it breaks down by country in terms of readers of my ebooks:

1: Japan
2: USA
3: Australia
4: Canada
5: United Kingdom
6: Germany

Interesting enough is that Chinese make up 0% of my ebook readers despite the huge numbers of Chinese travelling to Thailand but since China controls the Internet they probably don’t allow my books to be purchased or read there. What a shame… Lol..
We can say what we want about our preference for Thailand but either because of exchange rates, the constant tightening of the screws by the Army in Thailand on both long time established and major massage shops and gogo bars or the poor exchange rates the guys in the UK have right now for Thai baht but there seems a definite preference among guys wanting to learn more about the entertainment side of Angeles City.


As for what’s driving the Japanese interest in Angeles City I have no idea. From what I can tell there are no direct flight’s from Narita in Tokyo to Clark / Angeles. The flights all go through Seoul the same way mine does from the USA. Are the Japanese simply discovering that they can get more bang for their Yen in the Philippines than Thailand the same way I discovered my dollar goes further in Angeles City? Or are the Japanese dialing back for whatever reason in that they don’t have the same entertainment funds that they had available 5 years ago the same way as guys in the UK and America? I know I had considerable more in entertainment funds when I travelled 5 years ago and 3 times more time off. Is the same true for the Japanese guys now???

No comments: