Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Why do I give out bar girl toys?

I often get asked the question: “Why do I bother giving girls all those bar girl toys especially the light up LED bracelets, necklaces, rings and now fidget spinners?” There are 3 answers to that question.

1: The simple answer is that it entertains me. It’s not really so much for the girls as it is for me. Lol.

2: It helps to provide new source material for my ebooks that I write after each trip.
3: The more complicated but perhaps one of the most important reasons is this. When I travel I don’t spend much time in any one bar as I’m constantly bar hopping back and forth easily to a dozen bars and disco’s each night sometimes as many as 20. Now my thing is I like show bars as the show bars typically have more girls. Anywhere from 30 to 200 girls on average. What that means for me is that during the course of a night I’m going to see anywhere from 500 to 1,000 dancers, door girls, waitresses and freelancers.

Now each night my goal is to get that gigantic list down to just 2 or 3 girls that I’m most interested in meeting up with later in the evening, so keeping track of all these girls is a challenge. What I learned to do is to take a page out of the marine and wildlife biologists playbook. When a scientist wants to learn more about a specific great white shark for example what do they do? They catch that shark and tag it! Then they let her back into the ocean to go on it’s way. But being tagged the scientists are able to find that one specific shark again in the future. Right?


Well, I do the same thing with all those light up LED bracelets, rings and necklaces. If I see a girl that I like early in the evening I basically tag her by giving her one of light up LED gizmo’s. Then I continue on my way in multiple bars and among the throngs of several hundred bars girls. When I’m ready later on in the night I can once again more easily find the girl that I’m interested in having already tagged her with a LED light knowing that if I had given her one then she was somebody that I’d want to see again later. Sure, it all sounds complicated but really, it’s not. It simply keeps me organized and focused like a laser on my nightly entertainment objectives. Lol…

No comments: