Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

North Korea Threatens USA.. Trumps Vows to Destroy North Korea... My Solution...


With North Korea threatening to visit the USA with rockets and Trump saying “North Korea won’t be around much longer if they continue the threats I decided that with me having to fly in and out of Seoul in 5 weeks on my way to Angeles City that I had better do what I can for international diplomacy, world peace and of course having a nice vacation partying away without having to worry if my plane will have a place to land flying in and out of South Korea. What’s my plan? I ordered a copy of Dale Carnegies classic book “How to win friends and influence people”.


With time short, I opted for overnight shipping. Ok Donald? Put the cell phone down long enough to stop sending tweets. Your new reading material will be delivered to the West Wing in the Whitehouse sometime tomorrow. OK? You can thank me later big guy! Sometimes it takes a professional after-hours partier to take the bull by the horns and get things done! 

As for rest of the world? You’re welcome! But send your thanks to me in the way of donations to:

 PO Box Alex Likes to Party, USA….


No comments: