Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Picking signage for my private Angeles City gogo bar…

I was thinking today that since my hotel room in Angeles City will come equipped with a mini stage and chrome pole that any girls that I bring back to my room can put to use for my late-night entertainment that once I stock up on some tequila, vodka and beers that I’ll essentially be turning my hotel room into my own private members only gentlemen’s club with me of course being the only member. So, I thought that if I’m going to turn my room into a gogo bar then I of course need to come up with a cool name for my bar and go all out and install signage behind the stage. Right? Of course, I’m right. Lol… A quick trip to the local Walmart to pick up some supplies and a half hour later I’ve created a banner to hang in my hotel room behind where any girls might find themselves dancing to entertain me come the first week in November. What name did I pick for my own personal gogo bar? What else would I would pick?  “Angeles City After Hours”!

No comments: