Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, November 10, 2017

Pickpocket Proof Cargo Shorts…


My pickpocket proof khaki cargo shorts finally arrived in the mail today. About 2 weeks too late for my trip to Angeles City but at least I have them for the next trip. In reality there were only 4 times that I became extra wary of the potential of an attempt on my wallet.

1: I was walking out of JJ’s market on Fields Avenue with a bag full of supplies when I noticed a guy just standing around a few feet outside the door. As soon as I got a few feet past him he took off following me. At that point I sped up and did a bit of zigzagging and backtracking around parked trikes and cars until he disappeared.

2: Whenever I popped into High Society a place well known for its nefarious pickpockets.

3: I was at the money exchange one day and a beggar woman or so it would seem was standing just outside the walkway to the exchange but watching me the whole time that I was exchanging dollars for pesos. That tends to make me a bit nervous.


4: I had stopped to pass out several larger size rings to the group of ladyboys that hang outside Phillies Sports bar one night and of course being surrounded by a group of “touchy feely” ladyboy freelancers makes you pay attention to your wallet. As I was chatting it up and passing out rings one of the ladyboys approached close enough for the quick pat down of the pants pocket routine which I was expecting and quickly swatted the hand away while I continued to smile and chat it up with the other ladyboys.

No comments: