Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, November 10, 2017

Training the Filipino Cherry Girl’s…


I really loved the cherry girls while I was in Angeles City the first week in November 2017. No, not wanting to screw them because who really wants to shell out 100,000 pesos for a short experience that will be messy, the girl crying saying “you stop now, it hurts” etc….. Who needs that drama? Not me! 

The reason I like cherry girls is that they are like an oasis in the middle of the desert. Let me explain. Barhopping in the gogo bars is like being in the desert. You spend your time getting dried out going from one bar fine to the next. Let’s face it you get tired right? That’s why I love cherry girls. Well, I’m talking about training cherry girls. Why? Because you get to lay back and relax and let them do the work! Many have never even given a blow job right? Well someone has to show them the ropes and the various positions! I figured it might as well be me and that those lessons have to last at least an hour. You do want her to get good at sucking dick don’t you? 

What motivates the cherry girls to be good cock suckers? After a few weeks working in the mid size to larger bars cherry girls quickly realize few guys want to barfine them just to go to a disco. If they’re not going to screw her then a guy at least wants a blow job. So, in order to increase their number of barfines hence their salary cherry girls are soon quickly motivated to want to learn to suck some customers cock. It’s a learning experience after all and I do enjoy teaching the cherry girls the finer points. As for you guys that follow me you can thank me later for that cherry girl’s blow jobs skills. She can suck you on her knee’s, her back, her stomach or upside down and lick your balls down to your ass thanks to my training. 

You really should start a “go-fund-me” page to help reward me so that I can continue my training next year just to help my fellow barmongers get the maximum performance from that Filipino cherry girl barfine. 

When all was said and done while I was in Angeles City I had trained (3) cherry girls and numerous bargirls that would screw but had never given a blow job yet. When I walked one cherry girl back to her bar after an extensive first blow job lesson a half dozen of the waitresses gathered in a group started cheering wildly and applauding her. Apparently word had gotten out that the cherry girl had been barfined for her first blow job lesson.What can I say? I’m a firm believer in continuing education….

No comments: